Worst customer service I've ever experienced.I was sent the wrong book twice(ISBN wrong).

Returned both books only to be told by the company that one of the books was never received/shipped which is absolutely false. When I called initially to make sure they received both books, I was told there was a snow storm and they could not update me on the situation and it would take weeks for them to catch up on their back log. To my surprise, when my rental date passed, I was charged a late fee. I emailed the company and was told they never received the book and that I never shipped the book back.

I have been charged over $200.00 for a book that was not what I originally ordered, and I'm being blamed for the situation. I, without question, shipped both books back to Renttext. This is a horrible company and they take days/weeks to respond to customer issues.

Communication with Renttext is ridiculous.Never rent from Renttext.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of textbooks rentals from Renttext. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $230 and wants Renttext to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of communication and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Renttext for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Renttext?

Comments